Dear All, I have a very strange problem in an exchange 2007 organisation. There is ... Server Admins forum

transpeed no está en línea Stack level 1

Enterprise Activation creates a new calendar in the users mailbox

Dear All,

I have a very strange problem in an exchange 2007 organisation.

There is an sbs2008 server and BES 4.1 is installed on a 2003 server.

The server has been migrated using the Swing Migration method from sbs 2003 and everthing is functioning nicely.

Apart from....

Since the migration we have reactivated 1 user and added 2 users to the BES.

one new user is post swing, there device activated with out any problems.

Of the 2 pre swing users,

the reactivated one, after reactivation discovered a spurious calendar had appeared in their exchange mailbox. It wasn't causing any problems so we deleted it and didn't think anything of it.

The new user has also discovered that there is now another calendar in their mailbox. The problem with this one is that it is the default calendar and cannot be deleted. Also outlook appears to have decided this new calendar is the default and all meeting request replies etc are added to this calendar.

Has anyone got any idea's why teh BES would have created a new calendar ion these 2 users mailboxes?

senseijake no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did you swing from exchange 2k3 to 2k7 also? Or has everyone always been on exch 2k7 pre swing?
    Remember that you'll run into permission issues if user profiles are associated with the 2k3 exchange server. If they are make sure you run the shell command to "upgrade" them to 2k7 profiles.
    BES will have issues interpreting which permissions apply if this is the case.
    I hope this helps.
    Let me know if you need more help and I can work with you on this.