Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since this system-wide change may not be doable for all, I'll toss in my $0.02... ... Server Admins forum

orbifold no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b8e51c

Re: Email synching problem - my BB is filling up

Advertisement

Since this system-wide change may not be doable for all, I'll toss in my $0.02...
    The device will toss messages that show in the Deleted Items in your Outlook if you go to the otherwise useless "Reconcile Now" menu item in the messages on the Blackberry. This means you'd have to first delete the items without emptying the Deleted Items folder in Outlook, then do Reconcile Now on the device, then send everything from Deleted Items to your personal folders (=archive=.pst file) This would take care of your quota on the Exchange/Outlook side, and keep the Blackberry even with Outlook. Not pretty, but in a large organization with Change Management, etc, may be the only way.
    Like I said, my 2 cents 80)

amfmac no está en línea Stack level 2

Aweseme. I'm forwarding those instructions to the IT folks. Hopefully they'll implement. I'll update when I hear.

Thanks!

rskreli no está en línea Stack level 1

question to allhow do i set up auto email respond when someone e-mails me and im on vacation letting them know im on vacation insted of me respondingdoes pearl have that featurethanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12