HEllo, Totally new here and have only been supporting BES and handhelds for a little ... Server Admins forum

frosh29 no está en línea Stack level 1

Email subfolder

Advertisement

HEllo,

Totally new here and have only been supporting BES and handhelds for a little bit. Here is my question...

I have a user on BES. He has a subdirectory in his Exchange account to receive emails from another Exchange address(same db as his own) and automatically put those messages into this sub folder.

The emails are redirecting through BES and everything is being delivered to his handheld correctly, but there is one issue. He is not being alerted that the emails are going into that subfolder with a n audible chime or sound. They are just appearing in the subfolder on the phone, without letting him know that there is a message that he has not read.

How can I make it audibly alert him that there is a message from the target user?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Scott

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    So this user see's the message arrive to that folder on his device (gets the envelope notification) just no audible alert?
    WAHTX

“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG!"

~Bill Gates~

frosh29 no está en línea Stack level 1
    That is correct.

Thanks for the quick reply.

-Scott

singk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2437547A
    Quote Originally Posted by frosh29 View Post
    HEllo,

Totally new here and have only been supporting BES and handhelds for a little bit. Here is my question...

I have a user on BES. He has a subdirectory in his Exchange account to receive emails from another Exchange address(same db as his own) and automatically put those messages into this sub folder.
    When you said another Exchange address, do you mean the user has two separate mailboxes on two separate Exchange into single Outlook Profile?