Some how I'm screwing with things I have managed to shut off my ability to ... Server Admins forum

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3

Email Attachments

Advertisement

Some how I'm screwing with things I have managed to shut off my ability to download email attachments on my BB. Its not a massive issue since its just my phone. I've checked the email settings in the IT policy and didn't see anything. What are the possible fixes for this? Thanks.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Check in options, advanced options, applications and see if you still have BB attachment service. If not hook up the phone to a desktop manager that has the handheld software installed and run through application loader. Put the check mark in the attachment service to load it on the phone.

If you do have the attachment service i would register on the host routing table. Go options, advanced options, host routing table, menu, register now. Then pull the battery. Hope it helps.

PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Strangely enough the attachment service is gone. What would have caused that?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Well that's what it was. Don't know why it was gone but it was. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Glad you are back up and running.