I had a user notice today some strange behavior since the DST change last night. ... Server Admins forum

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

DST Patch Behavior Question

Advertisement

I had a user notice today some strange behavior since the DST change last night. If I look at the inbox, the time received looks correct, but if I open that message, the time sent shows 1 hour earlier. Anyone else notice this same thing? I was wondering if this is normal, or an issue somewhere on my end. Running BES 4.0.6 for GW, both the BES and GW were also patched and showing the correct time when I look at them. Anybody?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: DST Patch Behavior Question

I dont use BES only BIS. I have always found this to be the norm. The time that I see before I open the message is the actual time it was received by my BlackBerry. The time I see when I open the email up is the actual time that email was sent to me as sometimes there is a time lag between when the acutual email was sent and the actual time it "hits" my BlackBerry. Sometimes receipt of the email is instantaneous and sometimes it isn't.

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Turns out there was a problem with one of the GW DST patches not taking. This caused the 1 hour discrepancy. Everything is correct now that the servers that didn't take have been patched. Thanks.

gprsking no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e35547

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am okAy with my servicqe