DST was applied last weekend since then it was a nightmare for me. Since then ... Server Admins forum

Bhaskar_K no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down DST : Blackberry controller errors/warnings.

DST was applied last weekend since then it was a nightmare for me.
    Since then users were not able to send mail out .they were able to receive mails.
    Then as workaround users have been added proper permission for blackberry service account in active dir,problem is solved for some users.

But now some users not able to send/receive mails

getting following errors in Event log

The description for Event ID ( 20406 ) in Source ( BlackBerry Controller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: agent 4: will not restart - reached the maximum of 10 restarts per 24 hours.

Any clues ??

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: DST : Blackberry controller errors/warnings.

I have no clue. Anyone else?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

mcbberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DST : Blackberry controller errors/warnings.

The DST patches have been causing lots of problems, from Blackberry's site:

Doc ID : KB04707
    Last Modified : 2007-02-27
    Document Type : Support

When you apply the hotfix described in Microsoft Support Knowledge Base article 895949 to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2, or apply it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Service Pack 3, the store.exe utility revokes the Send As permission for all Microsoft Exchange Server administration accounts that have been granted Administer Information Store permission at the mailbox store level.