We are running BES Version: 4.0.5.6 with Exchange 2003 SP2 with Blackberry 8100f and 7290 ... Server Admins forum

davidelms no está en línea Stack level 1

Draft Messages created on Blackberry device will not appear in Drafts folder

Advertisement

We are running BES Version: 4.0.5.6 with Exchange 2003 SP2 with Blackberry 8100f and 7290 devices.

I had a user call this morning saying that he had started drafting an e-mail on his Blackberry and saved it as a Draft but the item does not synchronise across to his Drafts in Outlook, I then checked on my Blackberry and it did the same thing.

I'm not sure whether this is a problem with our setup or "functionality" of the device

Can anyone shed any more light?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Draft Messages created on Blackberry device will not appear in Drafts folder

David, I have noticed the same thing for the longest time and it is quite annoying. I even tried (on Outlook) moving the draft email to the inbox, no joy, moving it then reconciling from desktop and handheld, still..no joy.

Anyone else? http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...direction.html

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Re: Draft Messages created on Blackberry device will not appear in Drafts folder

This might work. See suggestion on third reply to original post.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post363643

bbhealth no está en línea Stack level 1

Drafts created on the handheld are stored locally on the handheld only. They do not sync wirelessly to with Exchange or Domino. This was the response I received from RIM after a tsupport call i made several months ago.