I'm not a BES admin, but our company admin isn't having much luck, so I ... Server Admins forum

skiotterjeff no está en línea Stack level 1

To-Do's Not Syncing to BES for Domino, but mail, calendar, and contacts are working.

Advertisement

I'm not a BES admin, but our company admin isn't having much luck, so I thought I would see if any of y'all could help.

I'm using TMO Pearl with OS 4.2.1.94.
    Not sure the version of BES for Domino we have.

Mail, Contact, and Calendar entries are all working correctly, but To-Do's have stopped syncing. I don't see any settings in Desktop Manager that appear wrong. I am hesitant to change anything lest I break something else. I find that the DM settings when using a BES are not intuitive enough to know if they are set correctly or not.

This used to work. I don't know when exactly they stopped working. Possibly with my OS upgrade, but I'd rather figure out the problem if I can that start playing with downgrading the OSes.

Thanks
    Jeff

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: To-Do's Not Syncing to BES for Domino, but mail, calendar, and contacts are working.

Still having problems?

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

Re: To-Do's Not Syncing to BES for Domino, but mail, calendar, and contacts are working.

I know this is over two months old ...

Did you ever get this resolved? Are you the only running running a Pearl? are you the only one running a recent blackberry (Pearl, 88XX, 83XX (curve)) on this BES? Do you sync contacts and To-Dos OTA (over-the-air) or do you sync those via USB with Desktop Manager? Do you sync Calendar OTA (this works even in fairly old BES 2.2.x builds from 2004-era).

Personally, I never got To-dos properly working in BES 2.2.x with Domino 5.0.7, but this worked out-of-the-box for us on Domino 6.5.6FP1 and 7.0.2 with BES 4.1.4.

If you are still having trouble -

1. Can you BES admin tell us the versions of Domino, Notes, BES, and Desktop Manager that are involved?
    2. Can you try to make a change to the To-Do list in domino, then look at the Notes log (log.nsf) on the BES server, "Miscellaneous Events View" and see what errors are seen when the BES polls your Mailfile for changes (for To-Do)
    3. same as #2, but make the change from the handheld, and select "reconcile now" from the handheld.
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

skiotterjeff no está en línea Stack level 1

I got this resolved by wiping and rebuilding my Pearl. Thanks for the response.

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

I've been doing a factory wipe on all devices (new or used) coming through here now. It does seem to help correct/prevent problems like this.
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4