Is there a limit to the number of users that can be displayed during the ... Server Admins forum

TheLizardFish no está en línea Stack level 1

Display limits for activating users in BES 5.0

Advertisement

Is there a limit to the number of users that can be displayed during the create a new user process in 5.0? When I click search I should see everyone in the company, but I'm getting the following:

"The search result contains too many records. To reduce the number of results, provide additional search criteria.."

The idea is we have a large number of users to activate. In my test environment it gives me a list of users that I can place a check mark next to to assign for activation. I can see users if I search for a name, but I'm unable to see everyone at once.

Also, is this search looking at AD or the exchange mail server?

Thanks in advance.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I get the same thing when you leave it blank. Put something into the "Messaging server display name" filed like the first name and that will get it. It is better to do that anyway, quicker ot add user that way instead of searching multiple pages if you have alot of users. I know I would not even think of doing it with nothing here with 20K+ users in AD.

TheLizardFish no está en línea Stack level 1
    That does work. Thanks.