BES 4.1.1.5.26 and exchange 2003… I did an upgrade to BES SP5 a while ago ... Server Admins forum

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Deleting emails from outlook not deleting on handheld?

Advertisement

BES 4.1.1.5.26 and exchange 2003… I did an upgrade to BES SP5 a while ago I don’t think I had this issues before but so far everything has been working fine just noticed from couple of users including me that when emails are deleted in outlook they don’t delete on handheld? But if deleted on handheld they delete in outlook fine? Calendar, contacts…etc working fine both ways

When I manually reconcile still not deleting what i deleted in outlook also I checked on handheld option of delete on it set to mailbox and handheld

Thx
    Last edited by BBP; 05-15-2008 at 01:51 PM.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm pretty sure this is a bug that I have seen posted on here several times before. I would find a few of those threads for you but I'm heading to a lunch meeting and don't have time to look.

Do a search or review some of the older BES Admin threads and see if you locate this same issue. I'm on BES Pro and we have the same issue with certain users as well.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

BBP
    Also just noticed on mine… emails I checked from outlook they still show unopened in my 8320?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by BBP View Post
    Also just noticed on mine… emails I checked from outlook they still show unopened in my 8320?

Ok how fast are you looking at this, usually it is semi instant say less than two minutes. But sometimes on mine, it can take up to 20 minutes for my blackberry to reflect that I have opened an email in outlook.

Just a thought.
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

BBP
    New messages I checked from outlook still showing unchecked in BB for more than half hour I believe that just start happening… same to deleted emails from outlook I have to go through them from BB to delete them again.
    Last edited by BBP; 05-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.