3 chances to win! 1st Prize: 1 Year ADVANCED BlackBerryGuy Membership (Includes videos from BlackBerryMadeSimple ... Server Admins forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Contest #18: BBGuy, BBMadeSimple & AskMeNow

Advertisement

3 chances to win!

1st Prize: 1 Year ADVANCED BlackBerryGuy Membership (Includes videos from BlackBerryMadeSimple and help desk support), 1 year of AskMeNow and a BlackBerryGuy T-Shirt.

2nd Prize: 1 Year BASIC BlackBerryGuyMembership, 1 year of AskMeNow and a BlackBerryGuy T-Shirt

3rd Prize: 1 Year of AskMeNow and a BlackBerryGuy T-Shirt.

To enter the contest...
    Answer two or more of the following questions and Martin Trautschold (Creator of BlackBerryMadeSimple) will choose the winners.
    1. What was your last “Help Desk” related challenge, and what resources did you use to correct the challenge? (Pinstack, called BlackBerry Support, used the Knowledge Base, etc).
    2. Approximately how many hours per month/year do you spend on the phone with the BlackBerry Support division of your wireless company troubleshooting device issues?
    3. For Companies/BES Admins/IT Roles: How many hours per week does your IT team spend supporting BlackBerry devices and software?
    The three contest winners will be announced May 1st!

For information on the above prizes to be given away, you can follow these links:
    BlackBerryGuy - BlackBerryMadeSimple - AskMeNow

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Contest #18: BBGuy+BBMadeSimple+AskMeNow

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    1. My first 8100 Pearl decided it wanted to shut down for a few days before I left to go out of town for Spring Break. I attempted to upgrade my OS to the new TIM Italy 4.2.1.66 OS. My main resource for correcting the issue was PinStack. However, 3 weeks later it died again and I had to replace it.

2. I spend an hour per month on the phone with TMobile. Most of my support comes from PinStack.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

I had a Cingular Pearl that didnt have a browser installed. I called Tech supprt about 7 times to get it resolved but they couldn't figure out the problem. I ended up getting the device replaced twice for the same issue. I learned more from the members of Pinstack then Tech Support. All Tech support did was read directions to me pver the phone and say several times I will put in a "new ticket".

2.I have spent approximately 5-6 hours in the past month regarding the above issue.
    Last edited by wendycharles; 04-23-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wow! I already have ask me now, and I couldn't live without it! Never know when you need info, or just meaningless trivia! Nice giveaway.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That's the same thing I said when I saw this. Wendy, the standard procedure for resetting the browser and service books didn't work?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1. During the BB Outage I loaded a new OS and it locked up part way through. I had to figure out what to do to get it jump started again. I lost some stuff in the transfer and used a back up to restore it. The worst part, I lost my service books, so no BB Browser until the outage was over. I used Pinstack for moral support to get me through it.
    2. None. I don't even bother. I try to fix it myself and come to Pinstack for help if I can't. I don't expect to get anything from the provider.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Contest #18: BBGuy, BBMadeSimple & AskMeNow

Thread now closed...

That was pretty easy to pick the winners.