My CTO is having issues where he cannot sync his contacts from his BB up ... Server Admins forum

tcable no está en línea Stack level 1

Contacts sync

Advertisement

My CTO is having issues where he cannot sync his contacts from his BB up to the server. I've set him to one way sync for contacts on the BES (from device to server) and it's till not working correctly. My BB is pushing up fine, however I only have 20 contacts- where he has over 250!

We're running 4.1.3 for GroupWise (eventually for Exchange as a migration is in the planning stage).

TIA

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Contacts sync

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Although I can't help you with Groupwise I thought I'd let you know that 250 contacts is not a lot. I have 1,150 contacts and there are people on her who have more than me.

Good luck.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

You could try setting it to a 2 way sync and then deleting the Desktop[SYNC] service book and resending it from the BES. That should start the slow sync process over again that may start it working for him. Also make sure he has Wireless Synchronization set to yes on his device.

alex1004 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    253798CE

allso had this problem, my admin deleted my account and made a new one. from then on it works.
    Best regards,
    Alex