Hi all, I need some help, of all the people this has to happen to ... Server Admins forum

Fausto no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot Send or Reply

Advertisement

Hi all,

I need some help, of all the people this has to happen to it happens to my MD.

Yesterday he brough his 8707v to us saying he had duplicate contacts on his BB which one of my colleagues dealt with.

Today I get the device handed to me as its still not right, as well as duplicate contacts he has no send or reply function when replying to a message.

I sorted the duplicate contacts issue which was he had a subfolder of similar contacts under his main contacts folder in outlook, so moved it out and that was that.

However the no "Send or Reply" issue remains. After having wiped and reactivated the device on the BES the reply option is there and the send option is there for new messages .
    The reply function is there when you select a message but once responce text has been entered the "send" option is not in the list.

Any ideas

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Cannot Send or Reply

Have you tried deleting and resending the service books???? or master reset?? I once had a guy w/ send/rec issues and we did MR first and then resent service books and it fixed it. . hope this helps.

Fausto no está en línea Stack level 1

sorry for the late reply all, I fixed the issue by following thw following instructions:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2015327404

thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thanks for following up