Hello Users contected on my company BES server are not able to do 2 way ... Server Admins forum

mullero no está en línea Stack level 2

Calender Sync

Advertisement

Hello

Users contected on my company BES server are not able to do 2 way calender sync. Please can some assist as the CDO.dll file has been checked and it is the same on both the BES server and exchange.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    make sure on the bb that wireless synchronization is turned on. This can be checked my going into your calendar on the bb then hit the menu button and scroll down to options and see if its set to yes if not please change.

yes it is turned on. what else can i do now.

timshady no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a problem where all of the items (mail, notes, tasks, address book) were able to sync except the calendar. The RIM technician suggested running the Enterprise Activation again, but that didn't work from me. I had to remove the user from the BES server, add it back in and do the activation. This cleared up my issues.

DimSum no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mullero View Post
    Hello

Users contected on my company BES server are not able to do 2 way calender sync. Please can some assist as the CDO.dll file has been checked and it is the same on both the BES server and exchange.
    If you copied the matching CDO.dll file over, make sure you re-register it (rebooting appears to be insufficient).

I have cdo.dll in four different places. where is the actual folder it should be located and what should i do with the other 3 files?

Also if I have copped it from the exchange server, how do I re-register it on the BES.

can someone assist me with this?

DimSum no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello

I have cdo.dll in four different places. where is the actual folder it should be located and what should i do with the other 3 files?

Also if I have copped it from the exchange server, how do I re-register it on the BES.
    It depends on what version and what OS you have, but if it's in some directory like exchsrvr\bin then that's probably the right one.

To register, go to this directory via the command/shell and type:

regsvr32 cdo.dll

If you registered the wrong one, you can undo it by going to the directory where you registered the wrong one and typing:

regsvr32 /u cdo.dll
    Last edited by DimSum; 05-12-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Corrected grammar.