Hello everyone, I'm having major issues with this one - seems when users create appointments ... Server Admins forum

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Calendar Wireless Syncing Issues..

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I'm having major issues with this one - seems when users create appointments in their calendars on their Blackberrys the appointments never end up getting synced to their desktop machine, but if they do it the other way around (Create the appointment in Outlook) it's pushed nearly instantly.

Has anyone else encountered this issue as well? The wireless sync is enabled. This issue is a long standing one..

Cheers,

lieb39
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188

Re: Calendar Wireless Syncing Issues..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ blackberry has just released a software patch to correct some issues withe calander on the 8800 series I don't know if it will help you but its worth a try

jestar15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    400DD044

Try turning the wireless synch off, save the change and then re-enable it. Then have the user go to Options > Security Options > General Settings and scroll down to Services and it should highlight the SRP ID, click the wheel and select Regenrate Encryption Key, then test again.

PIN/ID

jestar15 - followed your instructions, nothing. The appointments still on the BB unit and not in the calendar.. any other ideas short of re-activating it?

Cheers
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

asavage5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just experienced the same problem and this fixed it for us.

This is done on your exchange server...

'Delegate Control settings'

1. Go to START > PROGRAM > MICROSOFT EXCHANGE > System Manager

2. From Exchange System Manager right mouse click "DOMAINNAME (Exchange)" and select "Delegate Control"

3. From Delegate Control a wizard will start. Ensure BESadmin is listed as "Exchange View Only Administrator ".

4. Once you have closed the wizard go to the "Servers" folder (on our installation it's under Administrative Groups) and right click your server name, select properties and then the "Security Tab". From security go to the user in the list BESadmin, once select you will see the list of security option below. From the list just go down to the bottom and ensure "Send As, Receive As" is selected, scroll up a little in the list and ensure "Administrator Information Store" is selected.

Hope this helps...

Forgot to mention, we discovered that it did not apply to existing entries...only new ones, so anything that did not sync had to be deleted and added as a new event.
    Last edited by asavage5; 07-20-2007 at 01:06 PM.

PIN/ID

Thank you very much asavage5! That resolved my issue..

Once again - thank you very much.

-lieb39