Hello all, I've just bought the 8100 and the IT people at work have set ... Server Admins forum

Tonty no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Syncing....

Advertisement

Hello all, I've just bought the 8100 and the IT people at work have set up Enterprise etc. The only thing not syncing properly is the Calendar. It sometimes comes across from computer to phone ( I have to 'push' it by turning wireless sync off then back on) but never from the phone to the computer. Tasks and contacts work fine.

Any suggestions? If so, please keep them in 'lay-speak'.

Thanks

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Calendar Syncing....

Assuming Exchange/Outlook, go into your calendar in Outlook. Change the View to Event List, then modify it and remove all filters and grouping. Now scan the icons in the left column. If you see any yellow icons (either crossed swords or a shield), double click on it and resolve the conflict.

If that doesn't work, try deleting the Desktop[CICAL] service book, then hook up with Desktop Manager. The service book will come back down (the old one might have been corrupted).
    JerryD

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I agree with deleting the service book as well.
    .....Not that you were looking for a co-signer jdellasala, this is just what I would have suggested.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks guys but it's still not syncing. Have tried all your suggestins but no go. Any other suggestions........

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

On your BB in your calendar is it set to wireless sync? Or is that what you were referring to as turning it off then back on?

Yes - tried on and off a million times. That usually the only way it will sync from the computer to the BB.

whou no está en línea Stack level 1

Have you checked the desktop manager in the configure synch>calendar>advanced settings to see if it was set to Blackberry Wireless Sync or to Microsoft Outlook? If it says Microsoft Outlook, that is why it's not syncing wirelessly with your corporate BES server.