Hi All We have a BES Lite server currently with a full 15 people on ... Server Admins forum

slunge no está en línea Stack level 1

No Calendar sync from BB to EXCH 2007 since co existing with old exch 2000

Advertisement

Hi All We have a BES Lite server currently with a full 15 people on it, running software version (4.1.2.25 - older i know, terrified of upgrading the database in case i wipe out the companys BBerrys). I have installed a new exchange 2007 server running side by side with our previous exch 2000 server (which the BES was originally syncing with) - and have been moving mailboxes across from one to the other slowly, so far everything moved across has continued to work as normal (email etc, calendar entries placed in outlook still sync with the device, just not vice versa). Eventually, we will be using just the exch 2007 server and the 2000 will be decomissioned, pretty much the BES if need be can only be aware of the exch 2007 server as 90% of the company is now moved across. Anyone have any hints as to why these calendars might not be syncing now? (was fine on the 2000 svr) Cheers A
    Last edited by slunge; 02-17-2009 at 11:23 AM.

sry, for some reason the post above just keeps losing its formatting

Bump

tested moving myself back to the old exchange 2000 server using a mailbox move and can confirm it works fine when on that server (can wirelessly sync from device back to server / outlook, works fine both directions) - its only when your on the new 2007 exchange it doesnt let you make meetings from device to server.

Thanks

answer is here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/....id=8970#M8970

in case anyone runs in to the same problem