My Managing Director (it's always the high up guys, isn't it) is having some issues ... Server Admins forum

DICKO no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Issue - Appointments sometimes not getting to Outlook

Advertisement

My Managing Director (it's always the high up guys, isn't it) is having some issues where he puts an appointment in to his BB (Curve 8310 btw) and it SOMETIMES disappears from his outlook after it's been entered.

Honestly, I don't even know where to start diagnosing this problem. I have 25 other users (including myself) who are having no issues whatsoever.

We are running BES 4.1.6 attached to Exchange 2003 and his client is Outlook 2007, although he's only recently been migrated to a new machine and his previous version (2003) also had the same issue. So it's not PC related.

The only difference that Ican see between him and anyone elase is that his Assistant sometimes sets up appointments for him, but never responds to other peoples requests (since she wants him to make the decision about attending).

Any advice for how to go about working out what's going on?

nicolas95230 no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Issue

I've got the same problem.

I export the mailbox in a pst file.
    Then I delete the mailbox and I repair the "Pst" File with ScanPst.exe.
    Last I create a new mailbox and I import the "PST"repaired file

Have you ever try these solution ?

JNPT no está en línea Stack level 1
    First of all try you may try Inbox Repair Tool for correcting most problems with damaged Personal Folders .pst files. If you do not see the Inbox Repair Tool on the Start menu, under Programs | Accessories | System Tools, use Start | Find or Start | Search (depending on your operating system)to search your system for Scanpst.exe.

Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Software is designed to repair and restore data from damaged or corrupted Microsoft outlook file. This Outlook recovery software scans the damaged .pst file and extracts and saves information in a new usable .pst file, enabling PST Recovery. In addition, Phoenix-Outlook mail recovery software allows you to recover accidentally deleted messages that have been emptied from the "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook. The PST repair software helps to repair corrupt outlook pst and recover email, calendar, notes, tasks, contacts & appointments.

JNPT no está en línea Stack level 1

PST Repair Tool

Quote Originally Posted by JNPT View Post
    First of all try you may try Inbox Repair Tool for correcting most problems with damaged Personal Folders .pst files. If you do not see the Inbox Repair Tool on the Start menu, under Programs | Accessories | System Tools, use Start | Find or Start | Search (depending on your operating system)to search your system for Scanpst.exe.

Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Software is designed to repair and restore data from damaged or corrupted Microsoft outlook file. This Outlook recovery software scans the damaged .pst file and extracts and saves information in a new usable .pst file, enabling PST Recovery. In addition, Phoenix-Outlook mail recovery software allows you to recover accidentally deleted messages that have been emptied from the "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook. The PST repair software helps to repair corrupt outlook pst and recover email, calendar, notes, tasks, contacts & appointments.

For Information Only.......

The new version of the PST Repair Tool has already been released and is equipped with excellent features like compatibility with windows7, count of all items in individual folder, MS outlook is not required on system for running application, no need to rescan the file in full version and most exciting is 100% preview & Detail Summary Report of all recoverable items which help you to evaluate the software and make better decision about how helpful will it be for you?