Hey guys, I'm taking a look at Boxtone for a review on BBCool this week, ... Server Admins forum

SimonSage no está en línea Device Pro

Boxtone vs. Zenprise

Advertisement

Hey guys,

I'm taking a look at Boxtone for a review on BBCool this week, and my only real point of reference has been my experience with Zenprise. Even after talking with both of them, I can't get a real bead on how they're different. Do any of you have experience with either one (or both)?

Kingpin1612 no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Boxtone vs. Zenprise

We are currently using Boxtone v.3.0 with BES 4.1.4.. It also works in conjunction with our Lotus Domino servers as well. We have scheduled reports and also thresh holds to report directly to our email. It will report to various other formats as well. I feel Boxtone is a very good product and parses the log files well to alert on problems in your environment.
    I think Boxtone is only as good as the alert levels you put in place.

Kingpin1612 no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Boxtone vs. Zenprise

Also Boxtone support is a phone call away. They are really on top of there game and they will take into consideraton your opinion for enhancements.

BES'm All no está en línea Stack level 1
    anyone done some real testing on both apps lately? they both have changed a lot and so have the BB apps they each have...
    Is one more intuitive than the other, one easier to manage, faster to deploy in large scale, etc..
    Ideas, comments anyone.
    Cheers,