I'm seeing a lot of Blackberry Synchronization errors on 4 Blackberry servers, which are all ... Server Admins forum

jparker1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Synchronization errors

Advertisement

I'm seeing a lot of Blackberry Synchronization errors on 4 Blackberry servers, which are all running the latest 4.0 patch/hot fix on a GroupWise 6.5 platform. (upgrading to Exchange come late October so we are not upgrading to BES 4.1 for GW.)
    sample error from BES1:

Event ID: 16029
    [SYNC-DSession] No XML Request(s) is successfully sent to PIM connector(s). (Ken Redick:1235, SID=1204871716, CLID=14300, ECLID=47)

Event ID: 16025
    [SYNC-PIMConnector] DevMgmt connector crashed after SyncServer sent XML to it. [UserID=1235]

These 2 event id continue for multiple users. Is this a PIN issue or something else. Should this be of any concern?

Thanks in advance.
    JP

qc_metal no está en línea Developer
    Hmm... I've seen where a reinstallation of the MS XML Parser Service Pack 4 (or whatever the current SP is) will help with issues similar to this.

Let us know if that helps.

MS XML Parser Service Pack 4 wasn't installed at all. I've installed, but getting the same errors. Should I re-boot to see this possibly take affect?

rebooting did the trick btw cheers