We have 15 users up and running on BES Small Business Edition, and everything has ... Server Admins forum

Redline no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BlackBerry stops sending/receiving mails after several days

Advertisement

We have 15 users up and running on BES Small Business Edition, and everything has been working great, except for one particular users phone.

For the second time he's been added to the BES and been working OK for several days, then he suddenly can't send or receive mails. The last contact time was this morning at 8:01 AM. All other users show a contact time of within an hour of the current time.

After the first time, I removed him from the BES and wiped his phone. I'm hoping I won't have to do that again. Has anyone heard of this happening? What is the best way to troubleshoot this?

I've already verified that the BESAdmin account still has full rights to the users AD account.

murashid.rahman no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: BlackBerry stops sending/receiving mails after several days

Hi ..

It looks like users account on the exchange server please try to move he suers account to difrent mail stoarage and check whether that makes any diffrence . .

Redline no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BlackBerry stops sending/receiving mails after several days

That doesn't really make any sense to me - the user is setup just like all our other users that are still working. Besides, we only have one mailbox store on the exchange server, and I do not have rights to manage exchange.

I confirmed that the BESAdmin account is still able to manage the users mailbox (send and receive as) by opening up Outlook using the BESAdmin account and adding his mailbox. It seems like the problem is more likely on the device, or perhaps a conflict with Desktop Manager? I'm not really familiar with DM since the company hasn't gotten around to getting a BB for their friggin Admin...

Maver1k no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Contact Time Issue ...

Hi there,

Have you had any joy with this problem you were having i.e. how did you get it
    resolved ?

I'm having the same thing with two of our users and would really appreciate some
    assistance on this.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Maver1k; 04-21-2008 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Formatting of message ...