It is just me on our enterprise that uses Blackberry services, and will check how ... Server Admins forum

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2

BlackBerry Professional Software Express

Advertisement

It is just me on our enterprise that uses Blackberry services, and will check how effective it is in order to proceed to a total solution. However, at the moment, since in MS Outlook I got filters that move emails to different folders, I'm only receiving the 'inbox' folder at my device.

Trying to avoid buying BES, I found out about BlackBerry Professional Software Express onthe BB wensite and downloaded it.

However, prior to installation I would like to know additional information ,such as required resources, if it is recommonded to be installed on the server or some other client PC, installation procedure and what options I might have and after-installation settings for 1 user only and how difficcultt it will be.

I already downloaded, its almost ~360mbytes and dont know what do to . Our server is a SBS2003 with MS Exchange and SQL running together, and 17 users connected on it..

Your suggestions?
    na.blackberry.com/eng/services/server/offers/professional_express.jsp

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    My company uses BPS on Server 2000 w/ Exchange. It's actually in a VM of 2003 but the BPS runs on Server 2000. We have been using it for more than a year and it works great. We have 7 users at this time.

To answer your first question about emails from the inbox only forwarding to the device, use the DM to select which subfolders you also want to forward to the device and that will resolve that issue.

BPS is very user-friendly and we have had zero issues up to this point.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    To answer your first question about emails from the inbox only forwarding to the device, use the DM to select which subfolders you also want to forward to the device and that will resolve that issue.

Thank you for your reply. You use DM to change those settings only WHEN you got BPS, right? Cause now i'm with BIS and there is no such option..

Did you do the installation? I need to know what resources it needs..

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post

Thank you for your reply. You use DM to change those settings only WHEN you got BPS, right? Cause now i'm with BIS and there is no such option..

Did you do the installation? I need to know what resources it needs..