Hi, Just recently Telstra managed to mess up one of our BlackBerry's plans. Somehow it ... Server Admins forum

VIDGuide no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BlackBerry offline for 2 days.. Problems coming back?

Advertisement

Hi,
    Just recently Telstra managed to mess up one of our BlackBerry's plans. Somehow it got changed to a "personal", or non-BES plan 2 days ago. Rang today to sort it out, they've managed to correct it, supposedly.

However, the phone still is not reporting to the BES. Other BlackBerry's from this BES are working fine, so I know nothing has gone wrong on the server. The user as powered off/on his phone, still nothing.

I notice in the event log every 4 hours the BES has been trying to renegotiate a key, and then requeuing for another 4 hours.

Could something like this prevent the phone automatically coming back online? Does it need something special to be done to bring it back, or is it likely that Telstra still hasn't got it right?

Thanks

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: BlackBerry offline for 2 days.. Problems coming back?

I would personally suggest another bes activation since the user did go from a bes to non-bes plan then back might have screwed the bes server
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask