Hi, This might be a silly question but how do you find out what version ... Server Admins forum

nanefy no está en línea Stack level 1

BES Version

Advertisement

Hi,

This might be a silly question but how do you find out what version of Blackberry Enterprise Server you are running. We are looking to upgrade (since I inherited the system) and I need to know which version we are running before I upgrade to SP2. I am running Blackberry Manager 4.0 but assumed that this is different from the Server installation itself?????

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Re: BES Version

Open the Blackberry Manager, right-click on your BES server and select properties. Under the General tab it should say servername (Running, SRP connected, Version x.x.x.x)

or

Open the Blackberry Manager, right-click Blackberry Manager and select properties. Under the Database tab at the top it should tell you the Ver.

edit: This is on a w2k server box.

GL.
    Last edited by jrockett; 08-23-2007 at 01:45 PM.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

kiler0n no está en línea Stack level 1

From the Domino server running the BES, issue: tell bes about Best to do this from the Admin client as you can stop the console after it displays the information. Otherwise on a live server it will scroll by quite fast on a busy server.

wifi4milez no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there any way to tell from an end user device (i.e. BB) that is accessing the BES? If so, how?

wifi4milez no está en línea Stack level 3

Sorry, in case my last post wasnt clear. I meant to ask is there any way to tell what version of the BES my company is running; but to do so from my BB? I am not the BES admin, so I cant simply log in and check. Does the BB tell you in some menu somewhere what version of the BES it is connected to?