Hi All, I have a user on our BES who is recieving emails that are ... Server Admins forum

damorec no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20732FDD

Bes user getting Bis email

Advertisement

Hi All,

I have a user on our BES who is recieving emails that are addressed to a bis account thats not his ie. name@provider.blackberry.net . I checked the service books and he did have that a service book on his device. I deleted and he was still recieving these messages. I then wiped and activated his device...same deal. Do you know why he would be getting these emails?

Any help would be great...thanks.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    His PIN is still tied to someone else's BIS account is my first guess. Has he logged into his carrier's BIS account and made sure that the pin number it shows is the same one as on his current device?

Zo

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Another option also is to just filter out all emails to the Blackberry email address if he doesn't use it. While solving the actual problem is better, this is an immediate short-term resolution until you can confirm Amigotek's suggestion.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    This is the best solution. Since you do not know the password or username, click on the forgot option and it will send each one seperately via PIN to the device so that you can login and delete the email address that is associated to the device. I would also delete the account and the associated pin.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    His PIN is still tied to someone else's BIS account is my first guess. Has he logged into his carrier's BIS account and made sure that the pin number it shows is the same one as on his current device?

Zo
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 07-29-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Typo.....