Hello all, first post here. I am the BES admin in our Lotus Domino company. ... Server Admins forum

alook77 no está en línea Stack level 1

BES Upgrade next week, any major issues?

Advertisement

Hello all, first post here. I am the BES admin in our Lotus Domino company. We are upgrading from BES 4.0.2.3 to 4.1.3.22 next week and I was wondering if anyone that has made this jump has any tips for me. I contacted RIM already and they suggested upgrading to 4.0 SP 6 first before going to 4.1. Any issues you ran into, steps you took that were not in the official "upgrade guide" that helped you out. Any info you could provide would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Allen

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BES Upgrade next week, any major issues?

Welcome to pinstack. I have no BES expertise, someone else should help you soon.

bbhealth no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BES Upgrade next week, any major issues?

I upgraded from 4.0.2.3 to 4.1 before sp 6 and it went fine. I would just make sure you have the bes folder backed up and your 4.0 code handy if you have to back out your change. I actually back up the entire Notes folder to make sure I have the notes.ini in case I have to reinstall Notes for any reason. If you have Tsupport, you might as well have them on the line while upgrading. I aways do for major upgrades.