My 8703e died, Verizon shipped a replacement. I am running BES and Phone User and ... Server Admins forum

MikeJ7 no está en línea Stack level 2

BES Syncing only One Way After Phone Swap?

Advertisement

My 8703e died, Verizon shipped a replacement. I am running BES and Phone User and IT person. Upon activating phone, BES wirelessly synced everything automatically. Then I did a "restore" from the previous day to get all my personal setting back and all was smooth. Now- I get all my work BES emails, however, when I delete one on my phone, it does not delete on my desktop. I have verified phone setting to wirelessly sync, and to do so with Desktop. I logged onto BES and have verified that all is set to wirelessly sync bidirectional and everything is set to "True". I have rebooted server, desktop, and phone. I have resent the IT policy as well.
    Help - I did not change any settings while waiting for the replacement phone.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

prickleypete no está en línea Stack level 2
    The restoration also restored any saved messages or inbox messages that were on the phone prior to the new phone activation, the messages are not in synch and will act sporadic. What you should do now:

1. Wipe the Handheld, again. From the BES Server.
    2. Remove the BES User, and re-add the user
    3. Restore from the Backup from the day before
    4. Manually delete all Inbox messages from the Handheld
    5. Verify all Address Book entries and Important Settings
    6. Enterprise Activate

What happened is that you did the procedure in reverse. You enterprise activated before you restored, it should have been the other way. However, it is important that you do and verify number 4.