I"m currently trying to rebuild and updated database of our software configurations for our many ... Server Admins forum

crackberryguy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BES Software Configurations

Advertisement

I"m currently trying to rebuild and updated database of our software configurations for our many different devices with many different providers. However, when I try to create a new Config for the same MODEL, but diffent providers (8703e for example) only one configuration shows up... I know that I i have insatlled both confg's into the same shared directory, but they only show up as one configuration for the 8703e device.. Any help would be appreciated..

mjw
    mjw no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    249D663E

Re: BES Software Configurations

I don't think you need a different software config for each model BB.. You need to install the device software on the BES.

I created a google maps software config and have the software for 8700 7520 7250 and 8800 install on the BES .....

I can send the software wirelessly to all the devices.

Matthew_Thomas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F8A4CE

Re: BES Software Configurations

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I wanted to know if anyone knew the differences between having the bis/bes connection locked and unlocked. I edited configuration for cell broadcasting and would like to know if that has anything to do with it!I see two icons when I start my browser. One has there diagonally linked squares and the other, a small gold envelope with what appears to be a grey dot behind it in the top eight-hand corner. And also, does anyone know how I would go about unlocking it if it is locked?