My Outlook contacts, tasks, notes have stopped syncing (running on company BES) in just the ... Server Admins forum

roybldr no está en línea Stack level 1

BES-Outlook Sync Issue

Advertisement

My Outlook contacts, tasks, notes have stopped syncing (running on company BES) in just the last few days with my Blackberry 8830.

Calendar is syncing fine.

When I open the Blackberry options for each the only one displays an option for wireless synchronization is the calendar.

Any thoughts on what might be going on.

Thanks

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: BES Outlook Sync Issue

I usually do a enterprise activation when this happens. Make sure you get a current password from your admin first. I have also seen regenerating the encryption key fixing the issue also, goto security then general settings the scroll down to the bottom services and menu then regenerate encryption key. Hope that helps.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Outlook Sync Issue

Have you spoken to your BES Admin or IT Staff? Perhaps they changed something.

Might want to try pulling the battery for 30 seconds and letting the BB reboot. Might also need to have your BES Admin resend your service books.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: BES-Outlook Sync Issue

Quote Originally Posted by roybldr
    When I open the Blackberry options for each the only one displays an option for wireless synchronization is the calendar.
    That's how it should be. I don't recall what the non-calendar items should say but only calendar will say BB Wireless Sync (or something like that).

You might want to turn off wireless sync via your BB (Option under each PIM app), wait 20 minutes, and then switch it back on. However, I don't expect that to resolve your problem.