Running BES for GW v4.1.6 with Novell Groupwise v7.0.1 and just ran into this issue ... Server Admins forum

TheLorax no está en línea Stack level 2

BES for Groupwise won't synch Folders

Advertisement

Running BES for GW v4.1.6 with Novell Groupwise v7.0.1 and just ran into this issue and was wondering if this is "normal" or a glitch. It seems that BES doesn't synch personal folders created in Groupwise. Here is what I see. I created a personal folder in GW, then added a rule in the GW client to move incoming mail with a certain subject to that new folder. The rule is working correctly and the emails are being moved, but those emails don't show up on my BB. Even when I goto "View Folder" on my BB and navigate to that folder, the emails aren't there. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

TheLorax

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yeah, that's how it is on my system using BPS & Exchange. Emails that have rules created to move them immediately into a folder instead of ending up in the Inbox and then you movning them, do not sync between the BB & the email client because the BES is set to sync Inbox & Sent items only. Now, you can use Desktop Manager and tell it to sync "Inbox & Selected Folders" and that should resolve your issue if you are wanting that to work.