Hi all. I'm a total n00b at BES, but I thought I'd give it a ... Server Admins forum

rush88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30156d2b

BES express help

Advertisement

Hi all. I'm a total n00b at BES, but I thought I'd give it a shot when BES express was released. I've got a really stupid question: how do I allow a user to activate over the wireless network? sorry for the extreme stupidity, but i'm really new to this.

thanks

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Re: BES express help

First off, do you have the BES installed, and fully working? If so, then after you add that user to the BES, right click their account, and click properties. From there, you can set a password for wireless activaction. Make it something simple. Then on the Handheld, you can go to the enterprise activation icon, input that users FULL email address, so user@domain.com, and insert the password you just gave them. Click the wheel in, activate, and walla

rush88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30156d2b

Re: BES express help

Thanks for the help!One last question: when i click on "registered devices" under MDS server, none show up, even though it seems that my device has been activated and is assigned to a user. any ideas?