Now that BES Certification is available through prometric, I have decided to start with the ... Server Admins forum

GazN no está en línea Stack level 2

BES Certification ....

Advertisement

Now that BES Certification is available through prometric, I have decided to start with the [FONT=Arial]Supporting BlackBerry Devices in an Enterprise Environment[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] exam....I work with BES and consider myself fairly proficient.....but[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Has anyone got any idea of the content that is covered in the exams - surprisingly I have not found any supporting documentation from RIM on this as to what areas to study etc etc[/FONT]

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Do they have a practice test that you can do?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

STL8700 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the link, it would be good if you could get some practice exam questions, like the m'soft transcenders etc ....

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are there any links that would be useful on the BB, I don't have too much access to a pc.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I took the exam and failed miserably ....well scored 50% ...not sure what the passig rate is mind ....
    Bit annoyed really as there were some really daft questions, and also a lot of stuff that I hadn't covered....which if there were some exam 'guides' would have really helped ...