Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by STL8700 I have moved my mailbox from our 03 server to our ... Server Admins forum

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by STL8700 View Post
    I have moved my mailbox from our 03 server to our 07 server. My outlook is working fine. The BES server shows me as attached to the new 07 server, but my handheld is out of the loop. I have tried using the handheldcleanup utility but i still cant send/receive on my phone. I have also restarted the BES server. What am I missing?

Have any of you successfully migrated users from one exchange server to another while keeping your current BES environment? Need some help guys!
    Have you done this?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2055141302

STL8700 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    Thanks for the links! Question regarding the second link you posted... If were doing a gradual migration, BESadmin account can stay on the old server for the time being correct? All of the mail still flows thru the old exchange server so we can gradually move people over.

Thanks for the links! Question regarding the second link you posted... If were doing a gradual migration, BESadmin account can stay on the old server for the time being correct? All of the mail still flows thru the old exchange server so we can gradually move people over.
    I'm not sure. I know one needs to run the handheldcleanup to get the handhelds to talk to the new server once those users are moved over. I will research.

We are migrating and haven't made the move yet...this is what I have so far...

[FONT=&quot]
    Article Number: KB02276

Link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2032728412

Article Title: Run handheldcleanup.exe

Article Number: KB00140

Link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2014862870

Article Title: Handheldcleanup.exe does not detect mailbox moves between mailbox stores

Article Number: KB04474

Link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2021026883

Article Title: Move the administration mailbox

Article Number: KB03296

Link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2024052733[/FONT]

Well I have done everything listed above except move the BESadmin mailbox and everything is working I have 3 users on the 07 server and the rest still on the 03 server and everyone is working. Thanks for your help!

Well I have done everything listed above except move the BESadmin mailbox and everything is working I have 3 users on the 07 server and the rest still on the 03 server and everyone is working. Thanks for your help!
    good to hear! I am hoping it goes well for you. how many users do you have? We have 91 and I hope it all goes smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    good to hear! I am hoping it goes well for you. how many users do you have? We have 91 and I hope it all goes smoothly.
    We have 45 BB users and 100 mail accounts to migrate over. fingers crossed

We have 45 BB users and 100 mail accounts to migrate over. fingers crossed
    We have 91 BB users but almost 1000 email accounts...needless to say its a big deal...not as big as our move from GroupWise to Exchange 2003 (last year) was, though...that was huge!

Keyscan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Glad to see it is working despite not moving the besadmin mailbox. I know RIM recommends to move the besadmin mailbox and update the exchangemapicdo package first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12