We have 3 different clients that are running BES servers complain the last week or ... Server Admins forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Any BES Admins Experiencing Devices On The BES locking up and resetting?

Advertisement

We have 3 different clients that are running BES servers complain the last week or so that the devices that are attached to their BES are randomly powering off and turning back on in the middle of emails, phone calls, and at random.

Seems odd to me as we are trying all troubleshooting steps but they seem to continue to do it.

Anyone else seen this happen by any chance, or are these clients just cursed?

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: Any BES Admins Experiencing Devices On The BES locking up and resetting?

I would check their OS and make sure they are up to date. They wouldn't happen to be WM running Blackberry Connect would they?
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Hah...No, they seem to be a majority of Sprint 8703's?

Crewdawg257 no está en línea BES Pro

I have not seen this. I will keep my eyes peeled.
    --
    I suspect that Microsoft Access is nothing but Microsoft Excel with a VBScript wrapper.
    - Unknown

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I would do a hard reset on them and load the latest OS just to make sure.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

dbiallas no está en línea Stack level 1

I've found that I run into trouble if I make changes to the software configurations. I can make big changes and nothing happens. I can make a very little change and the helpdesk gets flooded with people calling because their handhelds started prompting for a reboot, stating that the policy is more restrictive.

Of course when I want it to reset to get a pushed custom theme to show up I can't get it to work.