New Items (not included in MR1 and MR2): Known Issues Wireless Calendar Synchronization SDR 144896 ... Server Admins forum

audit no está en línea BES Guru
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Thumbs up BES 4.1 SP4 MR3 - Now Available

Advertisement

New Items (not included in MR1 and MR2):

Known Issues
    Wireless Calendar Synchronization
    SDR 144896
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, in some circumstances, if an organizer sends an invitation for a recurring meeting from Microsoft® Outlook® to both BlackBerry devices users and users without BlackBerry devices, and then updates an instance of the meeting using the BlackBerry device, users without BlackBerry devices cannot accept the update.

Fixed Issues
    BlackBerry Dispatcher
    SDR 149372

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, in certain circumstances, if the BlackBerry Dispatcher detected that two users had the same PIN, the PIN was deleted from both users.

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4 MR3 and later, this issue is resolved.

BlackBerry Messaging Agent
    SDR 149739
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, in certain circumstances, after activating a user, the PIN for the BlackBerry device was not added to the user information and messages were not delivered.

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4 MR3 and later, this issue is resolved.

SDR 146580
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, after a recurring meeting request is updated for both a user with a BlackBerry device and a user without a BlackBerry device, an error occurred when the user with a BlackBerry device tried to accept the updated request using Microsoft® Outlook®.

SDR 140126
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, when using LDAP to look up addresses in the GAL, the display name information was returned, but not the email addresses.

BlackBerry Policy Service
    SDR 139532
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, when you pushed certain applications to BlackBerry devices, some BlackBerry devices might not have been updated with the application.

Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server
    SDR 143604

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, if a BlackBerry device user tried to send a message to a distribution list that included another distribution list, the message could not be sent.

Secure Messaging
    SDR 146700, SDR 143681
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, in certain circumstances, if S/MIME was turned on, a memory leak might occur.

SDR 128265
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, when processing large S/MIME encrypted or signed messages that included an attachment, the BlackBerry Messaging Agent might stop responding.

Wireless Calendar Synchronization
    SDR 143503
    In BlackBerry Enterprise Server Version 4.1 SP4, if the BlackBerry Enterprise Server took a long time to respond to a request for wireless calendar synchronization, the BlackBerry device aborted the request.

audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

BES 4.1 SP4 MR3 just released

Edit... see edit note below.
    Last edited by hayden; 11-09-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Merged in oder of 1st posted. Thanks gents.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: BES 4.1 SP4 MR3 - Now Available

LOL, nice timing!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Haha. This was funny because I was about to post the same also. Turns out I'm the slow one.

PIN/ID
    ASK

You both lost me.
    audit
    -
    Want to be the one of first people to know about RIM outages? Visit http://www.dataoutages.com

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

its okay audit
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

PIN/ID
    ASK

Sorry, been a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG week. My daughter just pointed it out to me.
    audit
    -

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

haha its cool I'm actually in the process of getting BES certified possibly have a job with RIM in the works if everything goes well
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask