Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Knackster Are any of these 7 people in the domain admin group? ... Server Admins forum

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Bes 4.1 Help!!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Knackster
    Are any of these 7 people in the domain admin group? That could also be causing the problem.
    If that was the case they could recieve there emails, but not send. A colleague had that problem, set up a separate account for his BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinesh007
    These permissions have been applied on the exchange and work fine as we already have some users that are on that exchnage and work fine. Its these particular 7 users that keep on losing connection.

We are running a 2003 exchange environment
    What version of Exchange SP Level too.
    What is the level of AD? 2000 Mixed, Native or Upgraded to 2003 R2?

Quote Originally Posted by cwax
    Are they all on the same carrier; maybe its an issue with their wireless accounts
    I would agree that it is the Carrier Account, Device or User Account. I would try the device on another account and see it it works. This would eliminate 2 of the 3, if it does the same thing then there is a problem with the Device or Carrier Account. If it works then there is a problem with the account. I would delete there account and reset it back up, I would of course copy/backup there exchange information before you do this. Also delete the accound on the BES and resetup on the new account too.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 09-25-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12