Hi All, I have a customer who wants to be able to sync only certian ... Server Admins forum

suprmn2k no está en línea Stack level 1

BES 4.1 Contact redirection help.

Advertisement

Hi All,

I have a customer who wants to be able to sync only certian subfolders of his contacts. Right now when his contacts sync they will sync his contacts folder and all subfolders under that. I know with the mail you can shoose which subfolders to sync. Does anyone know of a way to only sync certain contact folders and not others.

Thanks,

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by suprmn2k View Post
    Hi All,

I have a customer who wants to be able to sync only certian subfolders of his contacts. Right now when his contacts sync they will sync his contacts folder and all subfolders under that. I know with the mail you can shoose which subfolders to sync. Does anyone know of a way to only sync certain contact folders and not others.

Thanks,
    Unfortunately, I don't think you can. When we had GroupWise/BES you could only sync one GroupWise address book....of course I had some users complain about that...when we went to Exchange/BES you get everything under Contacts...subfolders or not...there is no option in the BES's BlackBerry Manager to select a folder. I basically tell people to consolidate, to eliminate duplicates.
    Last edited by KeNNethX; 04-22-2008 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typo

suprmn2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    That's what i figured.
    Thanks for the reply.