Hi. I've been managing BES 4.0 for over a year now with little problem on ... Server Admins forum

dalmaar no está en línea Stack level 1

BES 4.0 Application Errors

Advertisement

Hi. I've been managing BES 4.0 for over a year now with little problem on a 2003 Enterprise box. Over the weekend I started getting alot of errors that have affected all users. Any idea what the following error indicates? I'm getting all kinds of errors that seem database related. The database in use is the default MSDE that is installed at inception.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'SyncRequest' with unique index 'idx_SyncRequest'.[SqlState 23000][ODBCRecord:oSetValue]Error executing SQL statement "UPDATE SyncRequest SET Locked = ? WHERE UserConfigID = ? AND CmdID = ? AND SyncDataSourceId = ?" DATA: Locked[1] UserConfigID[4] CmdID[69] SyncDataSourceId[11157].

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BES 4.0 Application Errors

Problem

The BlackBerry® Synchronization Service repeatedly sends a record when Content Protection is enabled and the BlackBerry device is locked.
    The BlackBerry Enterprise Server Application Log may display the following:

Code:
    Event ID: 26028 
       [SYNC-SSession] Received error status from device. [LastName, FirstName:11, SID=20098, CLID=1529, ECLID=2790] 
       Event ID: 10000 
       [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'SyncRequest' with unique index 'idx_SyncRequest2'.[SqlState 23000][ODBCRecord::DoSetValue]Error executing SQL statement "UPDATE SyncRequest SET Locked = ? WHERE UserConfigID = ? AND Locked != ? OR (Operation = ?)" DATA: Locked[2] UserConfigID[11] Locked[2] Operation[1]
    Cause

The Synchronization Service receives ADD and UPDATE commands on a record that is already in the SyncRequest table (for example, you add a Task entry and then update it). The device responds with a SUSPEND command, and the Synchronization Service attempts to suspend both records.

Resolution

For IBM Lotus upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.0 Service Pack 2.
    For MS Exchange, upgrade to BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.0 Service Pack 3.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PM'ed. Glad to be of help

jamesg no está en línea Stack level 1

Had a similar event record on Server '03 - BES 4.0.5.7 / Domino
    EventID: 10000
    Source: MNGR
    ODBCRecord DoSetValue) Update failed as no AddIdentifier was called. Alternativelt, DoCreateRecord()

Any ideas? Can't do a patch - I'm up to date (as of Sept 14 - 06)...

jamesg no está en línea Stack level 1

Typo - sorry.

EventID: 10000
    Source: MNGR
    ODBCRecord DoSetValue) Update failed as no AddIdentifier was called. Alternatively, DoCreateRecord() can be called