Dear All: I met a strange problems, my BES server version is 4.1.0 , i ... Server Admins forum

colorlight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2045D583

Thumbs up BES4.1.0 Synchrozation Problems

Advertisement

Dear All:

I met a strange problems, my BES server version is 4.1.0 , i have 14 uses in my BES server , i have test , 13 users can synchronize the MemoPad and contact and tasks , only one user can not , unluckly , this guy is my big big boss ,

i have checked my server , for my server ,the global PIM SYN have turn on all the applications , and i can see my boss the memopad and contact SYNC-Opition is turn on too. of course , in my BES server ,i have installed the MSXML 4 service packet 2 .

But my boss have go out for his business for long time , i also can not use the blackberry desktop software to synchronize the contact and memopad and tasks. i have to check where the problems happened .....

In the BES synchronization log files , i have these recordsit is belows)

[SYNC-Ssession] Contain 0 Records and 4 command(s) From Exchange Memos/Address

[SYNC-Ssession] Packet ignored as its ID(114413421) doesn't match the server SID(132781718)

I think these records have displayed the problems about the contact and memopad not synchronization , but i don't know how to fix it ?

Anybody can help me , thanks a lots ........

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Thumbs down Re: BES4.1.0 Synchrozation Problems

Quote Originally Posted by colorlight
    Dear All:

I met a strange problems, my BES server version is 4.1.0 , i have 14 uses in my BES server , i have test , 13 users can synchronize the MemoPad and contact and tasks , only one user can not , unluckly , this guy is my big big boss ,

i have checked my server , for my server ,the global PIM SYN have turn on all the applications , and i can see my boss the memopad and contact SYNC-Opition is turn on too. of course , in my BES server ,i have installed the MSXML 4 service packet 2 .

But my boss have go out for his business for long time , i also can not use the blackberry desktop software to synchronize the contact and memopad and tasks. i have to check where the problems happened .....

In the BES synchronization log files , i have these recordsit is belows)

[SYNC-Ssession] Contain 0 Records and 4 command(s) From Exchange Memos/Address

[SYNC-Ssession] Packet ignored as its ID(114413421) doesn't match the server SID(132781718)

I think these records have displayed the problems about the contact and memopad not synchronization , but i don't know how to fix it ?

Anybody can help me , thanks a lots ........

Sorry ,i have to add a notes for what i said , other 13 users's device is BB8700 , but my boss is use the BB8800 , maybe there is no difference between them.......

0x06 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BES4.1.0 Synchrozation Problems

we had the same problem seems a patch has been released, gonna see if i can get the system admin to give me the info on what they did

0x06 no está en línea Stack level 1

They installed HotFix 3 advised by Vodafone

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Dear All :

I have upgraded my server from BES 4.1.0 to BES 4.1.4 , but my boss still can not synchronize the contact and notes between blackberry 8800 device and Microsoft Outlook 2003 ......

Now, i really not know which problems have happened , as you known , my boss not in our office ,he have gone for his business and vacation...... i can not use the blackberry desktop software to synchronize the contact and notes in PIM.

Anybody get any ways which can fix this problem ? or can give me some suggestion ? Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lots

PIN/ID
    2045D583

Dear All :

I check my boss user information again , i found some difference with other users , after i upgraded my blackberry server from 4.1.0 to blackberry server 4.1.4 at today lunch time , i found other 13 user have 15 items in the services book , but boss only 13 items ... strange........

And i have to check the service book UID , as you known, the UID is very important , its from SRP and SRP Authication , after i check , i get the result : 12 user have a same UID , for example , it is A ;
    the other 2 user (including my boss)use the different UID with "A" , but strange thing is : the UID which my boss used is fit for our SRP number .............., As i told you before, other 13 user can synchronize the contacts and notes and canlendar ,E-mails ......Only my boss can not synchronize the contacts and notes ,but the calendar and emails are ok ......

Anybody help me ? thanks