Everyone, I've been working on an update to BerryStats (which admittedly, should be called 'WebUAC' ... Server Admins forum

qc_metal no está en línea Developer

BerryStats update...

Advertisement

Everyone, I've been working on an update to BerryStats (which admittedly, should be called 'WebUAC' or somesuchthing, since the original BerryStats is only a small piece now)...

In any case, I've been updating the interface, trying to clean up some code, and most importantly, coded the besuseradminclient page to work via BlackBerry browser (and IE).

This means you can add, delete, set activation and device password, kill, set owner info, and send servicebooks all through the BlackBerry browser.

Some of you might be using a previous version of BerryStats, so I invite you to take a look at the new beta and let me know what you think.

The current beta .41 doesn't have the 'advanced' query page that produces the huge amounts of data, but it will be included in the final version. I've decided to separate that page out from the general query where you admin your users from.

Also, I have a blog set up here: http://berrystats.blogspot.com

Best regards,
    Rob
    Last edited by qc_metal; 07-29-2008 at 01:48 AM.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Excellent! I'll have to check this out, thanks!
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

qc_metal no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jrockett View Post
    Excellent! I'll have to check this out, thanks!
    No problem...!

Tomorrow's build will have a few more user admin client features, like send pin, send email, list device applications and modules...

What can I say, I'm a friggin' geek...!