HI, I currently have TSupport with RIM, but wondered if anyone chose to ditch TSupport ... Server Admins forum

mjw
    mjw no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    249D663E

Question Authorized BES Support Services

Advertisement

HI,

I currently have TSupport with RIM, but wondered if anyone chose to ditch TSupport for a Authorized BES Support Services provider.
    I would appreciate anyone's thoughts or recommendations . I do not want to be without BES software upgrades, but wondered if there were other good options out there.

Thanks

MJ

slahm no está en línea Stack level 1
    I ditched T2 Support because the tech always assumed that I needed advice on how to use a computer, not on problems with the BES. They really surprised me as to the level (or lack thereof) of support. It seemed that I was teaching them stuff more that they were teaching me!

I was really unsatisfied, and cannot imagine a really big servers problems, ours is only approx 100 berries.

Later

mjw
    mjw no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    249D663E

T support or Third party partner

Hey thanks.

That has been an issue with me.. you end up with tier 1 support [FONT=Times New Roman]technicians[/FONT] and have to explain things.. most are very nice but it may take hours and has taken days for some resolutions. I have been lucky a few times to get escalated to a tech support person who was great, but you can never get back to them you have to start at the bottom each time.

It looks like I will be using a third party company that can sell up tech support as well as supply all the software upgrades, webcasts and such and they are a RIM partner as well.

I figure I should get more personal support which I am hoping will be better than what I have had.

Thanks for the reply

MJ