Hello all, Apparently our VP put forth an initiative earlier this year to provide some ... Server Admins forum

inertiatic no está en línea Stack level 2

Asked to provide Blackberry informational session to company

Hello all,
    Apparently our VP put forth an initiative earlier this year to provide some sort of technology seminar ever quarter to our Senior Team and others. And guess who was asked to start this off next Friday?? LOL,

Part of my role is to everything wireless within our system and a part of that is Blackberry's and administering our BES of 170+ users. Any who, my timeframe will be 1 hour and I have yet to find out if she's only inviting our Senior Team, or EVERYONE. I will be putting together a good powerpoint to cover the BB infrastructure briefly. I don't want it to be too technical, just a brief overview so they understand why we are all down when RIM is having an issue.

I also plan to include various tricks and tips while utilizing the Simulator's available for the different devices.

Are there any commonly asked questions that users ask that you can think of? Any input or recommendations for this would greatly be appreciated.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    On the subject of tips, the one I'm constantly asked is,"how can I delete mutiple emails/messages at once?" You could show them the shortcut for deleting call logs to save on handheld memory. How to clear thier calanders of old appointments. These are the questions that are asked of me all the time, and by seasoned users as well. I would consider some of the things that are very useful for productivity, that's what eveyone wants to know. Hope this helps a little