I am currently running BES 4.0.6 for exchange on a Windows Server 2003 SP1 box. ... Server Admins forum

svreeland no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9705C

Application Error when running BES 4.1 Setup

Advertisement

I am currently running BES 4.0.6 for exchange on a Windows Server 2003 SP1 box. Exchange 2003 SP1 is running on a separate Windows Server 2003 SP1 box.

Last night I tried to run the setup for BES 4.1.0 and it got to "Converting Database" and then I got the following application error:

"Faulting application Setup.exe, version 1.0.0.1, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x0003248d."

I thought I would be screwed but I restarted the BB services and everything is still working fine. Whenever I try to run the setup again, I get the same application error immediately.

Any Suggestions?

Also, where can I find the full 4.1.2 installation, I was able to d/l the 4.1.0 full and the 4.1.2 upgrade off of RIM's support site. But I would rather just go straight to 4.1.2.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    svreeland, Welcome to PinStack

I can't help with BES installation problem but wanted to bump this up for visibility

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ekrimmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303150C7
    When I called RIM they got me to the full 4.1.2 setup on their ftp site. May have to have tsupport but sounds like you do if you got what you got so far.
    PIN: 303150C7

svreeland no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9705C
    Yeah, I have TSupport but I havent actually tried calling RIM. I'll give that a try. Thanks