Since around noon eastern yesterday, I have seen a rediculous lag in reconciliation between my ... Server Admins forum

crtfs1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B73C2E

Question Any insight would be appreciated

Advertisement

Since around noon eastern yesterday, I have seen a rediculous lag in reconciliation between my Blackberry 8320 and our BES server. All of the tests on the server pass, yet I see alot of SRP disconnects with error 0. I called TMo and they say nothing is wrong on their end. Any advice where else to check? Thanks.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Might be time to reboot the BES

PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    That's what I thought, but it did not help. For the last few hours, it has been reconciling great, then it stopped again.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by crtfs1 View Post
    Since around noon eastern yesterday, I have seen a rediculous lag in reconciliation between my Blackberry 8320 and our BES server. All of the tests on the server pass, yet I see alot of SRP disconnects with error 0. I called TMo and they say nothing is wrong on their end. Any advice where else to check? Thanks.
    That stuff happens from time to time. I'm completely different: BIS, DSL (yahoo email) and sometimes my reconciliation is very sluggish - sometimes not. Who knows which entity is the cause when it happens? I know this isn't much of a consolation for your "BES" problem but I think mostly it's the email side of things that just goes........
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    When I check the Services Status on my Phone, Voice Services are available, BIS Servcie is not connected, and BES is not connected. This has to be on Blackberry's side I would assume.

PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    Also, I notice I keep loosing EDGE

PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    Follow-up: If I force my connection to use wi-fi, everything works great.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    See this thread about wifi and edge issues with 8320s

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...018#post793018

PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    I cant access that post for some reason, but It happened again today for a brief period. BIS and BES show not connected under Services Status, then it works again. Today was not nearky as bad as yesterday. Only had the issue for about an hour. I would be hard pressed not to point at a T-Mo issue.