I have BES express syncd via exchange.. It is now totally functional with my outlook, ... Server Admins forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Am i missing out?

Advertisement

I have BES express syncd via exchange.. It is now totally functional with my outlook, it wirelessly synchronizes the address book, calender, and if i've read an email on my bb it shows as read in my outlook.. Everything works fine.. People tell me with a blackberry the possibilites are endless, but as far as I am concerned or my firm is concerned we just use it to check email, which we could do via bis as well. MY firm was on imate at first, till now blackberry doesnt do anything extra. Since we are on exchange we could check email, synchronize address book and calender through the imate as well. I'm just curious am I missing out on anything? I mean I just use this to check email and update my phone book wirelessly.. Could people maybe list as to what what they do with their system so I could see if I am missing out on anything?

IndoorGK00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Am i missing out?

I think we need to know more about your company.Number of users, security concerns, and will you ever expand to use applications on the BlackBerry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

IndoorGK00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Also BIS will not synch address book or appointments. If your users have issues with BIS how do you support your users if they have problems? They basically are each on their own.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

You can wirelessly push applications, it policies, remote kill, lock down access, blah blah blah.

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

I know all that, but like I was reading a thread the other day where it said send request for meeting? I'm more interested in stuff like that, maybe I didn't explain myself properly, sorry about that.