Hi, For some reaason, all of the Blackberry's on our BES(v 4.1.4.15) can send MMS ... Server Admins forum

dw1256 no está en línea Stack level 1

Allowing MMS on Blackberry

Advertisement

Hi,

For some reaason, all of the Blackberry's on our BES(v 4.1.4.15) can send MMS messages but cannot receive them. Verizon claims that they are being processed correctly on their end, but due to our BES settings they are then being dropped and not delivered. Any idea what settings may need to be fixed to allow this? Verizon said we just need to allow pictures to be downloaded and then refresh the profiles.

This applies to Blackberry Curve 8330.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    dw1256

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    There is an MMS setting that you can lock out of a policy, but I don't believe you can control incoming vs. outgoing. It's either on or off...

You could try removing one of them from the BES temporarily to try and see if they are able to send if they don't have those service books on the device.

dw1256 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I read somewhere that you also need to change the setting "enable WAP config" to True, where our policy is set to False. However, some of the discussion had to do with people racking up a lot of usage fees if WAP is enabled. Do you have any insight on that? I am pretty sure that everyone is on unlimited data plans.

Thanks.
    Dan