Hosted BES/MDS Services: - ExchangeMyMail - Bell Canada Hosted Exchange - CoreFusion - eOutlook - ... Server Admins forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

List of hosted BES/MDS Services:

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    ask

Re: List of hosted BES/MDS Services:

For more BES info go to: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfaq

PIN/ID
    ask

All about RIM's New Hosted BES!

Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server -- New Offering Enables Service Providers to Offer a Hosted Managed Service of the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to Small and Medium Sized Businesse

Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server is the ideal wireless solution for businesses that are already outsourcing their email systems. This solution seamlessly integrates with your hosted corporate email and allows you to leverage the services your hosting provider offers to get your email wirelessly.

Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server offers the security and functionality of the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution through a fully outsourced version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server. You don't need to buy, install or manage server software. Your business can go wireless with no upfront software costs, deployment overhead or ongoing IT support costs.

For your small business, this means you’ll be able to maintain multiple channels of communication with your customers, increasing the immediacy of your responses and your ability to keep customers satisfied. Plus, you can purchase Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server through the partner that knows you best, whether that's your wireless carrier or preferred solution provider.

Why go wireless with Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server?
    Get more from your budget and resources by using Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server to go wireless:
    • Add secure BlackBerry mobility to your email and business applications with per user pricing
    • Focus on running your business instead of managing technology
    • Work smarter by improving communication between workers
    • Make time away from your desk more productive and get more out of your day
    • Get out of the office without being cut off from customers and colleagues
    • Seamless integration with existing hosted email and business applications
    All the BlackBerry Features You Need
    Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server provides secure, wireless access to*:
    • Hosted business email - IBM® Lotus® Domino®, Microsoft® Exchange or Novell® GroupWise®
    • Phone
    • Internet and intranet access
    • Organizer applications – calendar, contacts, task list
    • Business applications – contact management, inventory control, time and billing, bank transaction tracking, mileage managers, stock tickers and more
    • Instant messaging
    • SMS
    • And more...
    How to Buy
    Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server is available through hosters, including wireless carriers and solution providers. To get started, simply choose the Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server option you need from your hosting service provider’s list of offerings. Contact your current wireless carrier or solution provider for more information.

Interested in selling Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server?

If you're a wireless carrier or solution provider and you're interested in providing your customers with Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server, please contact Research In Motion (RIM) at 1-877-255-2377 and choose Option 4 for Sales.
    You can also find out more by downloading our Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Hosters brochure (PDF).

BlackBerry Enterprise Server for:Other ResourcesMore soon...

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: All about RIM's New Hosted BES!

pretty kew but i think that if i was going to go with a BES solution for company i would want to host it internally

PIN/ID
    ask

True. Yet, so far that's been a 50/50 topic. A lot of the small BIZ market will jump on this.

Jobsdone no está en línea Stack level 2

A hosted BES or in house virtualization are no brainers for a small business. The business can literally order up their IT policy up any way they want it. Virtualization decimates the numbr of boxes inthe house. In general things are looking up for the small business footprint.

HOK
    HOK no está en línea Stack level 1

What does RIM stand for?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Quote Originally Posted by HOK
    What does RIM stand for?
    Research In Motion.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16

Does anyone know of a listing of hosting companies that provide BES hosting? We are a small business and outsource our email and I would like to take advantage of this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

listed in the first post
    ya

317a9127

SkUbA0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240A0BB8

I think this is awesome, we are a techinical solution and a hosting solution for banks and other financial places, and I am currently trying to talk my boss into providing hosted BES for them as well. This will be good for them becasue alot of them we already host their email, web sites, and other wireless services (goodlink) so this would make perfect since for us.

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Intermedia and am happy but there is a huge list on the Microsoft Certified Partners website... google it and you will find it... there are a bunch and I would definitely choose a MS certified company.

Quote Originally Posted by mbwilson View Post
    Does anyone know of a listing of hosting companies that provide BES hosting? We are a small business and outsource our email and I would like to take advantage of this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.