Strange one this. I am trying to perform a OTA activation on a BB Curve ... Server Admins forum

GazN no está en línea Stack level 2

AGENT - Encryption key is being generated

Advertisement

Strange one this.
    I am trying to perform a OTA activation on a BB Curve (Exhange 2003 / Bes 4.1.4)

The device connects to the Network, but then hangs.... I ran the EAstatus query from the BRK against the user and get the following:

[FONT=Calibri]AGENT- Enterprise Activation message has been picked up by the BlackBerry Enterprise Server[/FONT][FONT=Calibri]AGENT- Enterprise Activation message has been picked up by the BlackBerry Enterprise Server[/FONT][FONT=Calibri]AGENT- Encryption Key is being generated[/FONT][FONT=Calibri]AGENT- Encryption Key is being generated[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]The server then times out.... I did perform a wired activation on the user, but he was unable to send / lookup on the GAL / recieve mails etc ....[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I have wiped the phone, recreated the user on the BES .....[/FONT]

The user was working fine, it's just he's had a replacement handset - Any ideas?!?!

GazN no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: AGENT - Encryption key is being generated

Basics - DUFF Handset - dont you just hate that

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: AGENT - Encryption key is being generated

are you sure the person with the new handset has the BES plan transferred to the new phone.