[FONT=Verdana]If you are a BES Admin and had a mobile device team what administrator user ... Server Admins forum

TheLizardFish no está en línea Stack level 1

Administrator user roles for BES 5.0

Advertisement

[FONT=Verdana]If you are a BES Admin and had a mobile device team what administrator user role would you recommend assigning them as? Their primary roles and responsibilities revolve around just the BlackBerry devices and not so much the BES server. I'm thinking of assigning them a role than letting them loose in the test environment to activate and manage user accounts (see if they can effectively do their job) but do not want them fooling with the server functions or creating additional admin accounts through the BAS. I was thinking about assigning them the User only role. Any ideas, suggestions or alternatives?[/FONT]

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Give me a bit and will get it for ya.

Got RIM coming in today will get with you more info after meeting.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 08-11-2009 at 12:09 PM.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    I am going to be writing my own WSDL for BES 5.0 or aquiring one for this exact purpose that will do that so they can not mess the system up. I also got some more good advise from him on setup to make it faster.

TheLizardFish no está en línea Stack level 1
    That would be grreat. I'm thinking I will set them at the user only role with a BAS account and set them loose in my test environment. I will have them activate a berry or 2 and see if there are any functions that are missing that they may need access to. If they can do what they need to do in test production should work with the same setting.