Hello, I am very new ith BES and am testing the device for potential adoption. ... Server Admins forum

skewtah no está en línea Stack level 1

Access intranet sites from Pearl 8130 using BES Professional 4.1

Advertisement

Hello, I am very new ith BES and am testing the device for potential adoption. I am trying to access internal websites via the BES server on my handheld browser (both default browser and installed Opera broswer) and cannot see to get it working. I tried a URL and IP adress.
    Any help would be appreciated.

I am running BES Professional 4.1.4.15 and have an 8130 Pearl device. I am using the default medium IT policy.

Thanks
    J

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Re: Access intranet sites from Pearl 8130 using BES Professional 4.1

Check the MDS settings on the BES

Not to sound too useless, but I dont know what to check. I am using the Professional or express version so there are not that many options. I cant find any real MDS configuration. It does display that the service is running. The only other thing I see is the MDS keyfile setup in the blackerry server manager. What I have is basically an out of the box installation.

LghtngMcBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Have the devices been enterprise activated? Once this is done, a third browser icon will be installed, which will be your own domain gateway for internal browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by LghtngMcBerry View Post
    Have the devices been enterprise activated? Once this is done, a third browser icon will be installed, which will be your own domain gateway for internal browsing.
    Yes, it is activated and I am getting coporate email fine. I only have the default browser and then the Opera mini I installed.

In the options the default and mds browser is set to internet browser. I tried changing the mds to blackberry browser and that did not seem to make a difference. I also tried changing all the MDS settings under browser push to prompt.

Is there something the firewall that must be enabled? I dont see anything denied, but I did allow anything specific either.

Thanks

sadatsalim no está en línea Stack level 1

no its not avetd iwant asoftware for it pls